Sunday, February 3, 2008

Still waiting...


Another sleepless night with what appears to be false labor- I'm very blue and frustrated. If this belly gets any bigger I'll fall over. Hopefully, my doctor will have mercy on me when I go in for my visit this week and get things rolling. Next post should be baby pictures!

8 comments:

Schumanns said...

Hi Heather! You look great! By this time in my pregnancies I was rolling around. Heck I start rolling when I first find out :o) Happy labor to you when the time comes!! Babies are miracles!!
Love, Valerie

Chris and Emily said...

Sounds like the little one will be here anyday now. We will be looking forward to the baby pictures. Congrats!

Kim said...

How can you still be so cute!! I'm glad Nancy is coming today! I wish I could too. I can't wait to see the pictures. Just think, within days you can lay on your back or belly and get up from sitting without feeling like you need a crane.

Cierra said...

since i have never been pregnant i can't say i know how it feels when you are near the due date, but i must say you look adorable!! can't wait for the baby pictures!

Marissa said...

you look amazing heather! so jealous! I look like that now! im so excited for baby girl to come and even more excited you will live close soon so I can hold her bunches! Love you and may your epidural come swiftly!

Kim said...

Just to be sure, you'll put baby pictures up quickly right?

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

You look amazing! Just a cute basketball under your shirt :) Good luck--can't wait to welcome the new angel!

Natalie and Ben

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful...Congratulations
I love how she's laying there for her picture like a little frog..a lot cuter of course. Love and Kisses from the Idaho Bradys