I keep clicking on the pictures to make them bigger hoping she'll jump out of the screen. I love her little legs and red lips. Love you guys. Thanks for the darling new neice!!
Congratulations! She's adorable! And both big sisters look so proud.Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.Bob & Melissa
Congrats. She is a real beauty. I'm glad she is finally here. Thanks for posting pictures so fast. Love you all.
Hooray, Hooray!!! She is beautiful like her mother! Hope all is well and you guys get a little sleep :)
awwww she is cute as can be! (what else could you expect though considering how cute Keira and Avery are) I love the name Callie! It was so nice to talk to you Adam and I hope you are feeling a lot better Heather. :) I hope I get to meet Callie before she is all grown up...
COngrats! LOL for sure, in 12 years adam will be bummin. Some nappy guy with Tats and peircings at your door taking your daughter on a date!
Congratulations! She is so cute! Enjoy your growing family!Karen and Clifford
she is gorgeous! glad she's out of you heather and all is well! love you guys!
Congratulations!She fits right in with your beautiful family!
congrats on having another girl. a family of girls is always nice.
What a cutie!! We can't wait to meet her in person. Heather, you look GORGEOUS right after giving birth...amazing.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I keep clicking on the pictures to make them bigger hoping she'll jump out of the screen. I love her little legs and red lips. Love you guys. Thanks for the darling new neice!!
Congratulations! She's adorable! And both big sisters look so proud.
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Bob & Melissa
Congrats. She is a real beauty. I'm glad she is finally here. Thanks for posting pictures so fast. Love you all.
Hooray, Hooray!!! She is beautiful like her mother! Hope all is well and you guys get a little sleep :)
awwww she is cute as can be! (what else could you expect though considering how cute Keira and Avery are) I love the name Callie!
It was so nice to talk to you Adam and I hope you are feeling a lot better Heather. :) I hope I get to meet Callie before she is all grown up...
COngrats! LOL for sure, in 12 years adam will be bummin. Some nappy guy with Tats and peircings at your door taking your daughter on a date!
Congratulations! She is so cute! Enjoy your growing family!
Karen and Clifford
she is gorgeous! glad she's out of you heather and all is well! love you guys!
Congratulations!She fits right in with your beautiful family!
congrats on having another girl. a family of girls is always nice.
What a cutie!! We can't wait to meet her in person. Heather, you look GORGEOUS right after giving birth...amazing.
Post a Comment