Mimi had to leave today... We are so sad to say goodbye. We feel so lucky and blessed that she was able to come help before and after the baby! Now the truly scary part begins!
I'm glad that you have a great mom to help out. She is truly special. I'm sure she loved being with you all and that new special baby but we missed her here. Love, Aunt Kathy
Isn't that the worst. I cried when my "help" time was over and both grandmas live within minutes. Just hop on the plane and move here for the next 3 months! Love ya.
5 comments:
I'm glad that you have a great mom to help out. She is truly special. I'm sure she loved being with you all and that new special baby but we missed her here.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Isn't that the worst. I cried when my "help" time was over and both grandmas live within minutes. Just hop on the plane and move here for the next 3 months! Love ya.
so cute.
mimi told me about that cake that her, keira, and avery made. she said they put her "lick the bowl" skills to shame. she was so proud!
Aren't mothers wonderful? So glad Nancy was able to come out and visit your sweet family. Congrats again!
Adam congrats on the new baby I was happy to find your blog thru Matt.Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment