So- no baby yet... We've been spending a lot of time at home. It's kind of like watching a pot waiting for it to boil. I am as big as a house. I've never carried a baby beyond 38 weeks- this is not fun. These girls sure are cute, though. I guess that's how I got suckered into doing this again.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Time at home...
So- no baby yet... We've been spending a lot of time at home. It's kind of like watching a pot waiting for it to boil. I am as big as a house. I've never carried a baby beyond 38 weeks- this is not fun. These girls sure are cute, though. I guess that's how I got suckered into doing this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They sure are cute. I'm sure you look great!
When do you think you will have the baby?
Good luck with the delivery. I hope she comes soon. That must be getting so tiring!!
Your girls are very cute and they look very sweet.
Love,
Aunt Susan
Where did you get those cute jammies? London needs them. We are dying to hear some good news. Hang in there...well what else are you going to do? Love you, miss you all and I have some adorable neices!
they look like they have so much fun together and im sure they are so happy they have their mommy around so much....
Post a Comment