Avery looks so happy to be wearing wings!! Love seeing pictures of my cute nieces!
wow, it's been forever since I have last seen your dad, heather. i'm so glad you got to go for a visit with grandpa. :)i wish i could have a long visit with them so they actually knew who their Aunt Ea is....give them kisses for me!
It's nice you can visit with your dad, Heather. Your girls are very cute. I like the wings.
The girls are soo cute!! I want to hold that butterfly!!!
Way cute picture of Callie. Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Avery looks so happy to be wearing wings!! Love seeing pictures of my cute nieces!
wow, it's been forever since I have last seen your dad, heather. i'm so glad you got to go for a visit with grandpa. :)
i wish i could have a long visit with them so they actually knew who their Aunt Ea is....give them kisses for me!
It's nice you can visit with your dad, Heather. Your girls are very cute. I like the wings.
The girls are soo cute!! I want to hold that butterfly!!!
Way cute picture of Callie. Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment