Sunday, March 30, 2008

The "New Normal"









Things are starting to reach a "new normal" around here. Keira has (finally) turned a corner and is behaving really well and is a helper. As her reward we took the family camping to a local state park on Jordan Lake. Amazingly, our dog Blue was the only one who cried all night. He eventually had to go sleep in the car. The temperature went from 85 at 5pm to 45 at 2am and it was just to cold for our freshly shaved pooch. The girls,however, were real troopers. There's Adam with our new Hobitat tent- it's awesome!

7 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Way to go camping. Glad to hear Kiera is turned the corner. Cute pics.

Kim said...

How fun and seriously adventurous! I want to go now. Thanks for the cute pics. I can't wait to see Callie!!!

Cierra said...

wow you guys are brave for going camping with 3 little ones! (one of which is a newborn) that is so awesome! you have inspired me for when we have kids...

glad keira is being a good big sister! love ya!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I agree with Cierra! That is brave to take a newborn camping! Way to go. The girls are adorable!!

Love,
Aunt Susan

Jenn said...

You guys are amazing! That tent does look way cool. I think we're inspired.

Jenn said...

btw...your girls are darling.

La Vie est Belle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.