Things have been hectic for us here... Between Halloween, Keira's birthday and Thanksgiving- it seems that Christmas has snuck up on us! Adam recently surprised me with a trip to the Florida Keys to help get through the last couple months of what's been a rough pregnancy for me! Hopefully, she'll be as cute and sweet as Keira and Avery and I just might get over it!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
our "babymoon"
Things have been hectic for us here... Between Halloween, Keira's birthday and Thanksgiving- it seems that Christmas has snuck up on us! Adam recently surprised me with a trip to the Florida Keys to help get through the last couple months of what's been a rough pregnancy for me! Hopefully, she'll be as cute and sweet as Keira and Avery and I just might get over it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've never been more jealous of two people. Your vacation looks amazing. You look great, too! I miss your girls, Mimi told us how cute and sweet they were for her.
yay! Im so glad you put up pics from this trip!! I looked online to see the resort when mom told me you were going!! one word...fabulous. miss you mucho!
awwww i'm happy too that we get to see recent pictures of you...i too looked up the "secret island" online. :) that dinner outside looks so romantic...im so happy that you got to relax before another little one is added to the family...
You both look great. We are glad you got some relax time. I'm sure she will be just as cute. Sorry to hear you are having a rough pregnancy. Thanks for sharing your vacation.
I too looked that fantastic place up online! Unbelievably romantic! Perfect getaway before baby three! I hope all goes well and I'm sure she'll be just the perfect fit into your sweet family. I think that number three has to be extra special just because there's not three hands or three parents to take care of their needs, so they just are a little less needy and a lot more easy going! Well, that's my theory for what it's worth.
Love you all,
Aunt Susan
You guys look so great! Looks like you had a great trip. Can't wait for the new little sugar baby to arrive!
Post a Comment