welcome to the blogospehere! its about time! I think its hilarious that it had to be the "amazing" braithwaites. we love you guys and love seeing pics of your kids. seth
So cute, I was just asking about you guys a few minutes ago and here you are looking amazing as always. Especially Blue :) Try not to be annoyed at how often I comment, checking on the fam is my nightly ritual. love ya.
So happy to see you joined the world of blogging! Your first few entries are awesome (or should I say "amazing"?). Your family is adorable. The pictures of the Outer Banks brings back sweet memories of our trip to Duck, NC! You live in a wonderful state!
Add us to your friends and family at: www.moorefunincolorado.blogspot.com
Hi! Hope you remember me, I was an au pair in yor family in 1990. What a lovely family you got know. Saw that marissa, seth and cierrawas on the blog aswell. How will I get in touch whith your mam and dad, dale and nancy I would love to do that, been thinking of you guys a lot overthe years and time just flies away ... Please send me an email or forward my email to your mom. Best regards Anna anna_lundin22@msn.com
11 comments:
welcome to the blogospehere! its about time! I think its hilarious that it had to be the "amazing" braithwaites. we love you guys and love seeing pics of your kids.
seth
So cute, I was just asking about you guys a few minutes ago and here you are looking amazing as always. Especially Blue :) Try not to be annoyed at how often I comment, checking on the fam is my nightly ritual. love ya.
So happy to see you joined the world of blogging! Your first few entries are awesome (or should I say "amazing"?). Your family is adorable. The pictures of the Outer Banks brings back sweet memories of our trip to Duck, NC! You live in a wonderful state!
Add us to your friends and family at: www.moorefunincolorado.blogspot.com
xo,
Aunt Susan
Welcome, amazing Braithwaites. Great pictures. Looks like a place we have to visit. Glad you decided to start a blog.
Beautiful place you guys live. Haven't seen you in forever so it's nice to see pics. Much love.
Karen
Hi!
Hope you remember me, I was an au pair in yor family in 1990. What a lovely family you got know. Saw that marissa, seth and cierrawas on the blog aswell. How will I get in touch whith your mam and dad, dale and nancy I would love to do that, been thinking of you guys a lot overthe years and time just flies away ... Please send me an email or forward my email to your mom. Best regards Anna anna_lundin22@msn.com
cute kids....I need to start a family blog...
hey guys!! i am so so so happy (like everyone else) you have a blog. now i can stalk you via the internet while i am bored at work everyday.
p.s. i LOOOOOOVE that pirate picture of keira...it is too cute! i love the faces she makes.
I love the pictures of Keira the pirate and of you and the crableg eaters.
Adam, I just found your blog. It's good to see photos of your family. I hope things are going well for you.
So are you in your last year of residency now? I heard you have fellowship plans. You'll have to drop me a line some time.
I saw your dad this weekend at the marathon. He looked good for having just run 26.2 miles.
I know I'd like to see pictures of my cute nieces, Avery's going to be in kindegarten before your next post!
Post a Comment