Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Foggy Day at Stinson Beach





4 comments:

Kim said...

How close are you to the beach? I guess I could just look that up huh. Looks like you are having fun. Micah & Mom told me how great your place is. Can't wait to come.

The Nannie Family said...

It's funny seeing people lounging on the beach with the fog hanging over. Glad you can still enjoy the ocean.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Hi guys. I'm an old San Francisco addict from earlier days when I lived there at the Presidio and in Palo Alto. It was nice to see your blog of Muir Woods and Stinson Beach. Your mom is with us this week, and we've talked about super places to visit in SF. Hope your internship is going well. We hear good things about your family.

Love, Mike and Aunt Susan

Cierra said...

word around town is that there are fog-less beaches in hawaii. crazy, huh?

translation: come and visit me now!