This may look like a happy moment in temple square. What you can't see is that I'm about to throttle these kids... I was really looking forward to some moment of peace and enlightenment. What was I thinking bringing a two year old and a four year old after they've been cooped up in a car for eight hours on a 90 degree day? I think I need my head checked. Next time, I'll go alone.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They couldn't look any older!!! I want to come visit right now.
haha i can only imagine...
when mom told me you guys were traveling cross-country with 3 kids, all i could say was "wow, they are BRAVE."
but it looks like you managed to do it while having a ton of fun along the way. :)
i can't wait to see your new place someday! i love you!
Post a Comment